Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Show to View

Rachel Roy:

I've been seeing (& reading!) a lot about Rachel Roy recently.
She's usually right in the central eye or page of virtually every publication lately.

I even saw her featured on one of my favorite's blogger's entries.
(Yes, I read other fashion bloggers!)

I decided to visit Rachel Roy's website.

Although I have been to fashion events in Chicago and have seen plenty of runway & design showcases, attended enough trunk shows to write an entire encyclopedia on fashion, I hadn't yet seen a fashion show on Rachel Roy.

Thanks to the internet to making this possible, first of all.

I was struck remarkably by the collection itself. True, I see enough of Rachel in the media, Rachel, herself sporting her unique designs, but I hadn't yet seen models wearing her line. Not to say Rachel does not fit her designs to the tee, and even her husband agrees that his wife looks like a fashion diva. Great - looking!

This site has been wonderful so far. I feel as if I have been away forever from the internet and the magazines. Oh, the places that workaholism takes you, right?!
Fashion is such an exciting world, but simultaneously, it is a place of refuge for people, especially the consumer. I think we associate this with the designers who give us a chance to experience their creativity first-hand.

Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air to view her sophisticated collection for the fall. The readers of this site will be able to have a chance to look at her designs on her website. Fall is a ways away, but it was good to get a chance to see what is in store for us in the future. I also liked the subdued tones in the line, because in the fall, I do have to tone down a bit to be around in Chicago. I guess it matches the mood of the season.

http://www.rachelroy.com/Rachel-Roy-New-York/110004700,default,sc.html


Also on this site, you will obtain a chance to inspire the designer and her representatives with ideas that you have to benefit others who are facing dire straits at this time.

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to visit Rachel Roy's site!

No comments: