Monday, April 5, 2010

Media Blitz on the Khans!

Lately, whatever publication I pick up seems to be courting the Khans,
which is wonderful, because fashion bloggers can find more material to cover.

I especially enjoyed the short and sweet article in the 2010 Spring/Summer issue of "Town & Country." (Weddings)

Here's another one I found on the web, "The Huffington Post."(2009)
Click on the tabs and arrows to see which celebrities have worn his designs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/25/naeem-khan-michelle-obama_n_370721.

There were countless other publications, and when the pages fell open, it
was always about Naeem Khan. I guess I have a novel way of figuring out
what I am going to write about next on this blog.

You can also access his site on the internet.

www.naeemkhan.com

Right now, I am going to read about Naeem in the page that fell open yesterday in the "Travel & Leisure" issue. (March 2010)

I am not kidding!

Okay, ciao!

No comments: